Woody Allen once said that sex was the most fun he'd ever had without laughing. But laughing and sex are not mutually exclusive. Horniness brings on undignified behaviour, and it is all the more fun if we are in on the joke. This blog is a celebration of the funny side of sex and the sexy side of humour. As an author of erotic stories I like to show that sex is more fun when it is playful and silly.

You can find my humorous erotic ebooks on I-Tunes, Kobo, Barnes & Noble and Smashwords. They are always free!!!

Monday, July 25, 2011

New Story Series : Ruby Tuesday, The Dirtiest Girl in the World

Sex Shop 365 UK, who held the recent sex blog awards, asked me to write a series of stories as a guest blogger to their site, so I decided to bring to life a character who had been floating around the back of my mind. I've called her Ruby Tuesday, The Dirtiest Girl in the World. She was born in 1942 and her adventures, which will be presented out of chronological order will take place during the 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s and, maybe, beyond. The first story (her origin story as they say) tells of her early days in an orphanage run by nuns. You can check it out here.

No comments:

Post a Comment