Woody Allen once said that sex was the most fun he'd ever had without laughing. But laughing and sex are not mutually exclusive. Horniness brings on undignified behaviour, and it is all the more fun if we are in on the joke. This blog is a celebration of the funny side of sex and the sexy side of humour. As an author of erotic stories I like to show that sex is more fun when it is playful and silly.

You can find my humorous erotic ebooks on I-Tunes, Kobo, Barnes & Noble and Smashwords. They are always free!!!

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Good Sports, Etc.

A Quote

You could paint my nob tartan and call it Throb Roy.

Timothy Lea from Confessions from a Nudist Camp (1976)


This one was never made into a film unfortunately.

A Joke

A young man comes into a bar and orders 12 shots of whisky. He lines them up on the bar and begins throwing back one after another.

"Wow!" says the bartender.

"I just had my first blow job," the young man announces proudly.

"Well, no wonder you're celebrating," replies the bartender with a smile.

"It's not that," replies the youth. "I just want to get the taste out of my mouth."

French Maids

Everything is better with French maids, so following on from my last post, here is a lesson in on-line bartering from French Maid TV :





What Else I'm Reading


The title story of this collection by Kendall Swan tells the story of Serena, a teenager who uses the pretext of a slumber party with her mom in the next room as a cover for her friend Ashley to sneak off and have a hot time with her boyfriend. But when their plans go awry and they all end up in Serena's bedroom things really heat up for all three. This story is playful, raunchy and very, very erotic. I hope there's a sequel.

Naked Slumber Party by Kendall Swan at Smashwords.

No comments:

Post a Comment